Virtualization Training Classes
Virtualization is a proven software technology that is rapidly transforming the IT landscape and fundamentally changing the way that people compute, which is why those interested in the software should take our Virtualization training classes. Today's powerful x86 computer hardware was designed to run a single operating system and a single application. This leaves most machines vastly underutilized. Virtualization lets you run multiple virtual machines on a single physical machine, sharing the resources of that single computer across multiple environments, which is what you will learn in our Virtualization training classes. Different virtual machines can run different operating systems and multiple applications on the same physical computer.
Virtualization Training Classes:
- Citrix Access Gateway 4.5 Advanced Edition: Administration - CTX-1308AI
- Citrix Access Suite 4.0: Build/Test Workshop - CTX-1456AI
- Citrix Password Manager 4.5: Administration - CTX-1327AI
- Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 and XenApp 5.0 for Windows Server 2003: Administration - CTX-1259BI
- Citrix XenApp (Presentation Server 4.5): Support - CTX-1264
- DCASD - Data Center Application Services v1.0
- DCASI - Implementing Data Center Application Services v1.0
- DCNI-1 - Cisco Data Center Network Infrastructure 1 v2.0
- DCNI-2 - Cisco Data Center Network Infrastructure 2 (Nexus 7000 and 5000)
- DCNID - Data Center Network Infrastructure Design v2.0
- Enterprise Virtualization Using Microsoft Hyper-V
- Managing a Virtual Environment
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Virtualization
- Red Hat Enterprise Deployment, Virtualization, and Systems Management
- System p LPAR and Virtualization I: Planning and Configuration - AU730
- System p LPAR and Virtualization II: Implementing Advance Configurations - AU780
- System p LPAR and Virtualization III: Virtualization Performance Management - AU750
- VMware Infrastructure 3: Deploy, Secure, and Analyze 3.5
- VMware Infrastructure 3: Install and Configure 3.5
It's not just virtualization that's important. You need the management tools to run those machines and the ability to run the wide selection of applications and infrastructure services your business depends on, and you will learn all this and more when taking our Virtualization training classes. Since we have certified instructors teaching our Virtualization training classes, you will receive a quality education that will help you enhance your career so that you can land the job of your dreams.
These certified trainers have created a dynamic curriculum for our Virtualization training classes that feature tons of interactive components designed to make learning both fun and informative. The curriculum of our Virtualization class also features useful learning methods designed to help you learn faster and retain the information longer. In our Virtualization class, students will learn via discussions, demos, presentations and more. We also offer an onsite Virtualization class for companies looking to train their employees.