Catalog / Programming Classes
Programming Training Classes
Computer programming (often shortened to programming or coding) is the process of writing, testing, debugging/troubleshooting, and maintaining the source code of computer program, which is what you will learn in our Programming training classes. This source code is written in a programming language. The code may be a modification of an existing source or something completely new. The purpose of programming is to create a program that exhibits a certain desired behavior (customization). The process of writing source code often requires expertise in many different subjects, including knowledge of the application domain, specialized algorithms and formal logic, which is why taking our Programming training classes is important if you want to become a certified professional in the IT field.
Programming Training Classes:
- .NET Web Developer
- Advanced .NET Programming
- Developing Microsoft ASP.NET Web Applications Using Visual Studio .NET
- Fundamentals of Visual Studio.NET
- Intermediate .NET Programming using VB.NET and C#
- Intermediate and Advanced .NET Programming
- Introduction to Programming Microsoft .NET Applications with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
- Using ASP.NET Web Services and Windows Communication Foundation
- Web Application Technologies with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) using VB.NET or C#
Certified instructors, who have many years of experience in the field, and have created a dynamic curriculum comprised of tons of interactive content, teach our Programming training classes. These interactive components will make learning both fun and informative so that you do not get bored in our Programming training classes. The curriculum is designed to help you learn faster and retain the information longer so that you remember it all on the day of your certification exam. With our Programming training classes, you will receive a quality IT training that will help you enhance your IT career.
In our Programming class, you will learn from in-depth discussions, demos, presentations and much more. Our certified trainers make the material easy to understand so that you get a comprehensive education when enrolled in our Programming class. Big companies can also have their employees take our onsite Programming class that teaches them all at the same time.